Cole was looking into some social media ideas to help keep everyone at ARC connected and I suggested a blog where everyone can contribute. Seems a bit hokey at first, but I think there can be some real value here:
1. It's a single place to look for updates, you don't have to go look in outlook to check the calendar, shared documents, or your email to see what's new.
2. Post problems you've encountered and others could comment on how they've dealt with similar problems before.
3. News flashes like someones birthday, meeting reminders, social functions, etc. could be posted here.
4. Corporate news and events could be posted here.
5. Peoples experiences with new technologies to help keep the rest of the team on the cutting edge could be posted here.
I don't know if this idea has merit, but to try it costs us a whopping nothing, so why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment